Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Two for Tuesday: Hot Summer Deals!

I love these Summer Tuesdays because I can do what I love to do most...Shop on TpT!  No joke; I love to browse and most of the time purchase.  I especially have a clip art addiction.  I know I make it, but there's just some graphics I HAVE to have.  What's something you just have to have?  What's your purchasing addiction?
So for this Two for Tuesday link up with The Teaching Tribune, I'm offering two of my products at HALF OFF!  These would be a great addition to your teacher arsenal...







This product is my baby...I love reading to the kids, so it was especially fun for me to create this.  There's over 100+ pages of fairytale goodness and it's all No Prep!  If you teach fairytales, this is a must have for you, hands down.  Especially at HALF-OFF for only $4.00!  What?  Yes, only $4.00!  You can check it out here.

My second product is perfect for this time of year; my Celebrate Summer Fun Packet is also full of print and go goodness!  There are more than 50+ pages of puzzles, games, a doodle journal, and craftivity.


This Celebrate Summer Pack is only $2.38!  OMGosh that's cheap Cara.  (I know that's what you're thinking!)  You can get this pack here.

I hope you have a wonderful time shopping!  Get more deals here at the Teaching Tribune:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly