Sunday, August 3, 2014

Back to School Freebie and Halloween Graphics

Good Sunday to you my friends!  
I'm taking a break from trying to finish up some wonderful products I've been working on and wanted to pass along this freebie to you!
I know some of us are already back to school and many are on their way here pretty soon.  So I came up with this School Supply Glyph that I thought you might like.  It will be perfect for those first days when you need to keep your kiddos busy for a few minutes while you keep house!


And this is the glyph that goes with the picture!


And I also finished another Halloween Graphic Set!  This has to be one of my favorite sets of all that I've made.  I love the way the ghosts and witch turned out especially!  All the graphics you see below are included in the set.  You can get them half off for today only, here!



I tried to use brighter colors than you would usually see on Halloween, and I like how the colors turned out together.  The name of the set is Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Her Friends.

And don't forget that tomorrow is the HUGE TpT Back-to-School Sale!  It's on Monday and Tuesday and make sure to use the code: BTS14 to get an extra percentage off your total purchase.  This is one of the biggest sales of the year so grab everything on your wishlist you can afford!  I know I am!



Have a great day friends,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly