Friday, August 1, 2014

Running Out of Blogging Ideas?...I Have a Solution!

Today marks a new day in our lives, a new week to achieve more goals, and a new month to BLOG!  I know, that's such a profound quote isn't it?  Sometimes we have those down days when we just don't have a darn thing to say, well, something worth sharing I should say.  I ALWAYS have something to say!  But not something you might find interesting in hearing.

I decided to come up with a monthly list of ideas that you and I could blog about should our wells run dry.  Feel free to use any of these ideas to write about or maybe a question or two might spark a new idea for you.  And then I reached my goal for the new week;)



Until Later Friends,

4 comments:

  1. Lots of fantastic blogging prompts. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura...You are my number one for leaving comments. Thanks so, so much for visiting and always taking time to be so considerate. You rock friend, Cara;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You so much for creating this! This will make me a busy blogger this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome Savvy in 2nd! You know there's just some days my well has run dry, so I hope this will help me also! Cara;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly