Saturday, August 16, 2014

Day of the Dead Unit and Free Fonts!


 This is a page from an easy reader included in the unit.  There are two  readers; the other is a classroom big book that is also nonfiction.  The best part of the big book is that it's jam packed with real photos.  Talk about increasing student engagement!  It's a must to see and read to your kiddos!  Also included are math and literacy centers, for Kinders and Firsties.  They'll practice math skills such as number order, greater/less than,  graphing, tens/twenty frames, and more.  The literacy centers included are ABC Order, beginning letter sounds, rhyming, and syllables.  There are also many other activities and craftivities available in the unit.  Please take a look at the pictures to see what's included.  The unit is half-off until Monday, so grab it quick!  






I also finished another graphic set, Christmas Kids!  Honestly, I hate to even think about snow right now.  But I just couldn't overcome the urge to draw these little cuties!  They are also half off until Monday. 




And now for some freebies!  I just got done making these two fonts that I'm happy to share with you for free.  They are both curly swirly, so they're fancier than most I've made.  But I really like how they turned out!




I hope you all have a wonderful day friends!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these curly fonts - I feel sure I will be using them in the near future:-) Pempi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! I have so much fun making fonts and I don't mind sharing them. I'm glad you will put them to use friend. Cara;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly